Monday, June 30, 2003

I'm not pregnant. It is kinda a good thing right now in our life. I didn't find out until yesterday. I thought I would have found out Friday but wasn't able to go to walmart until Sunday. Well it looks like I'll be on the treadmill more than usual. Please send motivation my way. I really need to start eating healthy. I also get the shot for birthcontrol and they said it could make me gain weight but I don't want it all in my stomach. Why can't we tell it where to go.

I caught a fish!!! Me, my husband and my mother went fishing Saturday. I was the only one to catch anything. Really I'm not bragging. I wish we would have had a video camera though. There were bees out there. One went up my shirt! I twisted it and caught it in my shirt and my mom hit it with a rock to kill it. The when we were leaving a bumble bee starting flying right by my husband and he was the one telling me to stay still when one came around. Anyway he dropped everything in his hands which was the ice chest and other things and started running. He ran right by me so of course the bee started chasing me. I was running in circles and swinging everything in my hands at it. I was only making it mad but I wanted it away from me. Oh if only you could have seen it we were laughing the whole way home.

GOD IS GOOD

No comments: